Saying hi

This room is filled with chairs, benches, and sofas for people to just sit around and talk about life, past adventures, or just otherwise kill time.
Dove

Saying hi

Post by Dove »

Just wanted to say hi and check in - if anyone even remembers me. I'm very surprised to see that the mud is still up. I've been spending the last 10 years on Star Wars the Old Republic if anyone else is around there. Hope everyone is doing great! Miss you guys.
Wolfman

Re: Saying hi

Post by Wolfman »

I'd be surprised if there is anyone playing these days that doesn't remember you :)
Feel free to log on and say hi whenever you want. Your char is still here.
xorex

Re: Saying hi

Post by xorex »

Hi Dove, I remember you, but I think I was mostly a lowly mort or a newbie hero back when you were still an active imm. :) I have to say though that I have learned from BR that my memory isn't that good for things I haven't thought about for twenty years. People check back into BR and I remember them from before but have trouble recalling many details (see the recent Tom thread in this topic).

Nice that you remembered your forum login -- first post 20 years after creating your account! We have a crew of six or seven old timers that pop in and play/interact somewhat regularly now plus a couple of relative newbies if you ever want to stop by.
--Xorex